Friday, November 11, 2016

Veterans Day

Image result for veterans day




Today is Veterans Day so i am doing this blog post to thank all the men and women who are and have served our country! I would personally like to thank some members of my family who have served. I know that I will not be able to name them all but I still honor you, and am thankful for your service!

My Papa



My Brother Paul



My Uncle Kevin


And now here are some photos of real life veterans. I do not know these men and women but I would still like to thank them!


Image result for real life veterans coming home

Image result for real life veterans coming home

Image result for us military women graduating

Image result for us military women's

Image result for us military women coming home

Image result for us military women coming home



Thank you all the men and women who have served!










8 comments:

  1. Amen!! Happy *late!* Veterans day to all who have served!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Thanks to my family and all those who have served and are serving!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great...i'm so glad that you thanked our family members, and Louis Zamperini (the first picture under Uncle Kevin)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I wouldn't have done the blog post without honoring them!

      Delete
  4. This was so wonderful! A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE SERVING, WHO HAVE SERVED, AND THOSE WHO WILL SERVE IN THE FUTURE!!!!

    ReplyDelete

random photography

Hello. I am starting this post off by (again) saying I am sorry for not posting on here much. But I hope to be posting more in the future. ...