Thursday, October 5, 2017

the best of my summer photography

Hello gypsies.

I am back with a post that is on every blog that i follow;) Can you guess it? Yup, you got it...my summer photography!

About once a week i went outside and took literally 200 photos each day! I loved it though! I am going to be showing you 1-3 photos out of the 200's, so be prepared for a long post!!!
(Below) two photos i took on a missions trip to Louisianan


early 4th of July celebration with my family
                                     
                                          



sights on the way to Pennsylvania with my mom
                                       
                                          



random photos on my farm






                                          




on a walk down the road

                                          


BIBPC entries



helping my sister with a video I got these 3 shots




helping my sister with her senior photos i got these 3 shots




my first time testing night photography (besides 4th of July fireworks)




random photos on my farm



testing my lighting with colors





Thank you so much for riding along with me! I hope you enjoyed my photos.













6 comments:

  1. Olivia Bell (aka Livy)October 6, 2017 at 8:01 PM

    Wow, these are gorgeous! My favorite was the one of the envelope with the greens in it! Wait, you didn't tell me you went to PA, what were you doing there? :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I got the idea for that one off of Pinterest;)

      Delete
  2. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!!!! You are so talented!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented, honey!!! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

random photography

Hello. I am starting this post off by (again) saying I am sorry for not posting on here much. But I hope to be posting more in the future. ...