Friday, August 18, 2017

Summer Tag

Hey my babes! 
I'm back with a tag! This is the summer tag and I was tagged by Beth, so a huge thanks to Beth!! Now on to the tag!

1 – What is a nickname only your family calls you?
I really don't have a nickname that my family calls me but my friend calls me Ray.


2 – What’s a weird habit of yours?
Um biting my nails?

3 – Do you have any strange phobias?
Sticky things, animal hair, and animal licks.


4 – What is a song you secretly like to blast and belt out when you’re alone?
Run to you (Lacey Sturm) and Dynasty.

5 – What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
Uh people that say stuff that they don't know anything about, lol;)

6 – What’s one of your nervous habits?
Swallowing a lot, and shaking my foot.


7 –What’s a YouTuber that almost always makes you laugh?
Clean Acts channel;)

8 – What was your first stuffed animal and what was it’s name?
It was a bear holding a big red apple I got it from New York (my first trip as a baby) and I don't think I ever named it, I really should cause I still have it.

9 – What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks? 
Caramel Frappe

11 – What’s your favorite comfort food that’s bad but you eat it anyways?
Milk Duds

12 – What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say?
"Oh for Pete sakes!!!"

13 – What did you use to wear that you would never wear now?
Um a black and leopard dress.

14 – What did you want to be when you were young?
A scientist, Astronaut (I wouldn't ex any of those options out yet either;)

 15 – How tall are you?
4"11 (short for my age)

What are 5 ways to win you heart/become a great friend?
You need to Love my family, Be kind, Be yourself, Laugh with me, and don't lie to me.


I hope you enjoyed this!! I tag A Barefoot Gal! 

















4 comments:

  1. Olivia Bell (aka Livy)August 19, 2017 at 3:40 PM

    How neat, I enjoyed reading this, Reya! I got to do this tag too, it was fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this! ( And I'm so glad that Clean Acts makes you laugh!!)

    ReplyDelete

random photography

Hello. I am starting this post off by (again) saying I am sorry for not posting on here much. But I hope to be posting more in the future. ...