Friday, May 5, 2017

Random Holidays This Month!

Hello!



Well well well I am back with another 'Random Holidays This Month!'




Random Holidays this month!

May 1
National Chocolate Parfait Day
Phone in Sick Day


May 2
National Play Your Ukulele Day
Take a Baby to Lunch Day
World Asthma Day


May 4
Intergalactic Star Wars Day
National Day of Prayer
Respect For Chickens Day


May 5
Cinco de Mayo
International Space Day
National Chocolate Custard Day
Revenge of the Fifth


May 6
International No Diet Day
Kentucky Derby
National Tourist Appreciation Day
No Homework Day


May 8
No Socks Day

May 9
National Lost Sock Memorial Day

May 10
Donate a Day's Wages to Charity Day
National Clean Up Your Room Day
National Small Business Day


May 11
Eat What You Want Day
Hostess Cupcake Day


May 14
Mother's Day
National Buttermilk Biscuit Day
National Dance Like A Chicken Day


May 18
I Love Reese's Day
National No Dirty Dishes Day
National Visit Your Relatives Day


May 26
National Cherry Dessert Day
National Paper Airplane Day
World Redhead Day


May 29
Memorial Day
National Biscuit Day
 Paper Clip Day
Put a Pillow on Your Fridge Day

                                                               
















                                                     
                                                













































Melijoe.com ♥ ...:






5 comments:

  1. Prayer Day!!!!!!!!!!!!! No Diet, and RedHead day!
    Is.53:5, Phil.4:13

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia Bell (aka Livy)May 9, 2017 at 9:58 PM

    Ooh, I think I should do "clean up your room day" tomorrow, since my room is in it's pretty usual state of dumpiness! Hahaha! :D These are so fun, I love the random holidays posts! I'll be doing Mother's Day too, of course!! :D

    ReplyDelete

random photography

Hello. I am starting this post off by (again) saying I am sorry for not posting on here much. But I hope to be posting more in the future. ...