Monday, March 27, 2017

Happy Birthday Keira Knightly!!!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉

Kiera Knightley wipsy ethereal look - looks amazing on her and is easily replicated                                                                                                                                                                                 More:









Yesterday was our dearest Keira Knightly's birthday! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉😁😄💖💖


As usual I am going to post some photos of her! 

(PS. The above photo is one of my favorites)!!! 








Keira Knightley for Coco Mademoiselle by Emily Hope:

Keira Knightley ....ok, a lot of her movies are really sketchy, but she is a great actress......LOVE her in Pride and Prejudice, PofC, and anybody remember her as Robin Hood's daughter in "Princess of Thieves"?:

Keira Knightly - dark eyebrows but blonde hair, I could pull this off:

Keira Knightley photographed by Paul Musso for Time Out, June 2014:

The ultimate knows-who-she-is chick.  Because, c'mon, who turns down Mr. Darcy?:
You know It's my favorite movie! 😉

Happy 29th Birthday to Keira Knightley! She's only 29?!:

Keira Knightley:

Keira Knightley in Pride and Prejudice:

bohemea: Keira Knightley on the set of Pride &...:

Keira Knightley:

"Keira Knightley":

Keira Knightley // hair and makeup:





I know that was a lot of photos but who cares! 





"Happy (late) Birthday Dearest Keira! I hope your day was happy and beautiful just like you!" 




Happy Birthday!!!!

4 comments:

random photography

Hello. I am starting this post off by (again) saying I am sorry for not posting on here much. But I hope to be posting more in the future. ...