Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Raceway







"And their all lined up! Which car will win this race?
        
"And their off!!! Bojo seems to have got a fast start, he is in the leed!
   
"In second place Bandit is moving up!

"Bojo is still in the lead. The others are catching up!

"Their turning the curve!!

"Here they are ladies and gents! Heading for the finishing stretch!
 Bandit in the lead!!
"He's coming in strong



"And the winner is BANDIT!!!!!!!!"





Image result for a line of small sketched rosesImage result for a line of small sketched rosesImage result for a line of small sketched roses


I hope that you enjoyed this post as much as I did making it!!!






LOVES




-REYA-















6 comments:

random photography

Hello. I am starting this post off by (again) saying I am sorry for not posting on here much. But I hope to be posting more in the future. ...