Monday, April 3, 2017

Pinterest Expectation Vs. Reality!

Hello!


I thought I would do something I've never done before! 

Have you ever seen the funny Pinterest Expectation Vs. Reality's?! 

Well today I am going to do one of those! 





Expectations vs reality :-):

Jogging | Expectation Vs Reality:

Expectation vs reality funny pictures - Google Search:

What even IS that last one???  I hope it's an actual person!!!!:

33 Instances Of Expectations Vs Reality - Gallery:

2 expectations-vs-reality..:

expectation vs reality...this is totally me swimming...haha.:

Expectation......Reality:









































Expectation
Image result for anne shirley

Vs.

Reality
Image result for anne shirley



6 comments:

  1. Olivia Bell (aka Livy)April 4, 2017 at 8:25 PM

    Haha! These were funny! I think I'm probably the reality, but maybe the expectation once in awhile, LOL! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm in between expectation and reality! And I like how you did the Anne photos!! Haha This post was funny, I laughed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness lol! These were so funny!

    ReplyDelete

New Look-Button-Logos

Hey! Just a quick post letting you know that I have changed my blog look, button, and logos. Let me know what you think!  ...