Thursday, January 12, 2017

Happy Birthday Jeremy Camp!

Image result for party confetti


Today is a very wonderful music artist 39th birthday! 

Jeremy Camp is a Christian contemporary artist, I simply love his voice and the songs he sings! 

Here are some photos! 



 Image result for jeremy camp

Image result for jeremy camp

Image result for jeremy camp

Image result for jeremy camp

Image result for jeremy camp and wife

Image result for jeremy camp and wife and kids

Image result for jeremy camp and wife and kids

Image result for jeremy camp and wife and kids

Image result for jeremy camp and wife and kids




Happy Birthday Jeremy Camp!!!



I hope your birthday was filled with wonderful memories! 


πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽ‡πŸŽ‡πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽΆ

2 comments:

  1. Cool! I didn't know today was his birthday! "Happy Birthday, Jeremy Camp!!"

    P.s. I really like your new profile picture! :D

    ReplyDelete

New Look-Button-Logos

Hey! Just a quick post letting you know that I have changed my blog look, button, and logos. Let me know what you think!  ...