Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Capturing Fire! It's Not That Easy!

Last night I tried to get some photos of our fire! Well It's not as easy as it sounds! 
You see all the pictures of the nice fires and think "Oh I'll just go get some photos of fire! It looks FFFFUUUUNNNN!!!"

Well It's not that easy or fun! 
Here's what I came out with! 









Compare those to GOOGLE...



Image result for real fire pictures


Image result for up close real fireplace pictures

Image result for up close real fireplace pictures





OH WELL!!!!




I Tried! 



Image result for when at first you don't succeed




Have  a lovely day! 











💝Reya



















Image result for anne shirley megan follows





I'll Always Be Your Anne, Anne Of Green Gables.





12 comments:

  1. hey, you did good! i think yours are better then google's...no kidding!
    Is.53:5, #UNASHAMED, heresclo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thanks! Hmm...n but thanks anyway!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE THEM!!! They look great, I don't know why you don't think so! :D Love 'em!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They just don't look professional!

      Delete
  3. I think they look awesome! They're perfect, seriously! I thought they were perfectly professional! Looks fun, maybe I should go take some pictures of fire... Just kidding! (: I thought they were really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yours are better than the google ones lol (no joke im serious)

    ReplyDelete

Surprise, Sista! Happy Birthday!

Hey, there, everyone! I'm Reya's sister, Chloe, and since today is her birthday, I thought that I would surprise her and post a b...