Friday, December 9, 2016

Blog Party Date Announcement!!!

Image result for blog party


I'M GONNA HAVE A BLOG PARTY!!!




I would really love it if you all would come! 
Its going to be a week from now, next Friday the 16th.



I thought that maybe we could do some fun stuff, like share Christmas memories, share our favorite Christmas music/movies, and just have some fun!!! So if ya'll have any ideas PLEASE leave a comment and tell me! 



So please come next Friday December 16th!!!









💝Reya







Image result for megan follows anne of green gables

I'll Always Be Your Anne, Anne Of Green Gables.






14 comments:

  1. I'll be there! sounds like a heap of fun!
    Is.53:5, #UNASHAMED, heresclo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there! I like your ideas:D!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUNNNNN! Just found your blog and I want 'IN'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so totally coming! I love all the ideas, I'm going to send out an invite to all my friends! So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I'll see if I can come for a bit! :D Is there a certain time of day on the 16th?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes it starts at 5:00 pm central time!

      Delete

Surprise, Sista! Happy Birthday!

Hey, there, everyone! I'm Reya's sister, Chloe, and since today is her birthday, I thought that I would surprise her and post a b...