Friday, December 30, 2016

2017 Goals!

The new year (2017) is fast approaching! To be honest I am glad to be leaving 2016...I will not go into any details but lets just say this year has not been a good one for me. 


I thought that I would share some of my items on my "GOALS" list for 2017! Please share some of yours with me as well in the comments! Or if you don't feel comfortable with publishing them then you can send them to me through the contact form on my sidebar! 




Este taller me enseñó principalmente a quererme y conocerme aún mas de lo que ya soy. Estas son algunas cosas que las personas como yo deberían tener en cuenta para tener una vida mucho más feliz. :):

 :

 :

i think i might make an interesting vlogger?:

Your Bucket List.:

Before I die, I want to ... | via Tumblr:

I want to do this for Christmas                              …:

Hmm I wonder if I can actually do this gonna set it as a goal:

 :

 :

before i die, girl, years, blue, book, pen, tumblr, cute, fashion, Letter, diy, friend, idea, justgirlywishes, girly, inspiration, love, ins...:

Christian Bucketlist - pray:

A Bucket List for Girls:

ʚ before i die ɞ and be the size I was in High School!:

♡B3 nIC3 N Tr3at P3oPl3 I kNoW nIC3lY♡:
+

Image result for take a photo everyday for a year

Here are the things I wrote down in a notebook!

1. Have a closer relationship with God/my family
2. Read 4 books.
3. Have a photo-shoot with my best friends.
4. Get my second earring holes.
5. Watch all the Walton's and Emergency in 2017.
6. Save $200.
7. Read the Bible in a year.
8. Draw Better.
9. Write a book/ finish The Dreamer Within! 😊😉😁😛
10. Become fashionable.
11. Start my US. Military scrapbook.
12. Sing more on my channel. 
13. Find a new hobby. 
14. Be more professional at photography! 







I have more but that is all I'm going to post because the rest are a little more personal. 







What are some items on your 2017 "goals" list?! 








Reya











Image result for old fashioned camera girly



"I'll Always Be Your Anne, Anne Of Green Gables."





12 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these! I always love hearing other people's goals! :) This year I want to memorize Philippians, learn guitar, guest post on a blog, play every hymn in our hymnal, read 20 books, try 20 recipes, have 5 photo-shoots, and more! Mainly a lot of musical and blogging goals though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh those are all great goals!!! If you want to do a guest post here just say so! Would love to have you!

      Delete
  2. Nice look, girl!!! Well you know some of my goals LOL!! Hey I have a suggested goal, watch more Emergency! with Beth! lOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make a fantasy movie or sci-fi movie with special effects, make $300 dollars, finish my book, and build more muscle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with a lot of these! "Beating insecurities" is a good one. That's something I'm slowly making my way toward with God's help. It's hard, but I just need to keep reminding myself that He has this in control, and He made me the way He wanted. <3

    Good luck with your goals! Seems like you'll be busy. xD

    katie grace
    a writer's faith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...
      I hope thats the one that I really can complete this year!

      Delete
  5. This was so neat! So many of the things you mentioned are things I should do too!
    I am going to make my list tonight or so, so I will let you know about it then! :D

    ReplyDelete

Surprise, Sista! Happy Birthday!

Hey, there, everyone! I'm Reya's sister, Chloe, and since today is her birthday, I thought that I would surprise her and post a b...