Thursday, September 22, 2016

September Photo Challenge!

I am so excited!! I can not even believe that it is fall already! Wow time sure has flown by!!!!



Well today is THE FIRST DAY OF FALL!!! *Screams!!! 
I have been searching through my computer looking at all my photos and could not find any that would fit. So sadly I will have to tell you that this photo is not my own. My sister took it last year. So all the credit go's to her!








Happy Autumn!!!







LOVES





-REYA-






"I will always be your Anne, Anne of Green Gables."







4 comments:

  1. Cool pic! I really like when the leaves turn colors and fall in autumn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Beth took it!!! Yes I do too!!!!

      Delete

Surprise, Sista! Happy Birthday!

Hey, there, everyone! I'm Reya's sister, Chloe, and since today is her birthday, I thought that I would surprise her and post a b...