Saturday, September 24, 2016

Life is short

Image result for life is short


I realized today while talking with a friend that life is too short. The time we spend arguing, or complaining could be spent laughing. If we waist all of our time being sad or depressed then one day we are going to wake up and realize that life has just passed us by. 
When we are troubled we should lean on friends for help, instead we often try to go by the attitude of "conceal it don't feel it, don't let is show." But that is wrong! I myself am guilty of being one of those kind of people. I thought for two years that if I let someone see me cry then it would be wrong, I thought that they would think me as week. But now I realize that I was wrong. 
Please let us not keep the things inside of us that depress us and bring us down. Let us lean on friends, let them help us, and enjoy our lives. Fore life is too short...so let us be happy. 
That I ask of you.



Image result for life is short autumn


Image result for life is short autumn themed









10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This is a very good post, although what about those people who don't have friends or anyone to share with?

      Delete
    2. Your question is very good! I will answer it directly in a part two!

      Delete
  2. This was so wonderful and encouraging! Thanks so much, Reya!
    P.S. I'm so sorry I haven't commented in forever! I'll try to keep up more!

    ReplyDelete

Surprise, Sista! Happy Birthday!

Hey, there, everyone! I'm Reya's sister, Chloe, and since today is her birthday, I thought that I would surprise her and post a b...