Sunday, September 25, 2016

Life Is Short Part Two

I received this question on my last post and wanted to answer it directly in a post. 
the question was...what about those people who don't have friends or anyone to share with?


The answer is Jesus! Jesus will always be there for you, He will always listen, He will always care. And there are your parents. But you may not have exactly caring parents, and with no friends to help, then I would say talk to the Lord. Talk to Him anyway even if you do have friends and caring parents to share your troubles with. He will not turn his back on you ever! So I would say to talk to Jesus.


I truly hope that this was helpful!!!









LOVES




-REYA-









6 comments:

Surprise, Sista! Happy Birthday!

Hey, there, everyone! I'm Reya's sister, Chloe, and since today is her birthday, I thought that I would surprise her and post a b...