Monday, September 26, 2016

Lacey Sturm!

I have become a HUGE fan of Lacey Sturm and wanted to share with you loveys some photos of her!!







Image result for lacey sturm

Image result for lacey sturm

Image result for lacey sturm

Image result for lacey sturm

Image result for lacey sturm

Image result for lacey sturm  performing 2016

Image result for lacey sturm  performing 2016

Image result for lacey sturm  performing 2016

Image result for lacey sturm  praying for fans
The story behind these photos are really sweet!!!
I would like for you to watch the video!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Dp7AlCuk2s









LOVES







-REYA-




#sturmtroopers










No comments:

Post a Comment

Surprise, Sista! Happy Birthday!

Hey, there, everyone! I'm Reya's sister, Chloe, and since today is her birthday, I thought that I would surprise her and post a b...