Sunday, August 7, 2016

Happy friendship Day/ Birthday to someone special!!!!!!!

Today is friendship day so I wanted to thank all my friends for being so ind to me!!! I will not name all of them specifically but if you are reading this you know who you are.  SO HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!!!!!!
But first Happy Birthday to a very dear friend of mine!!! A true Kindred Spirit Julia!!!!!
Image result for happy birthday kindred spirit
Image result for happy birthday kindred spirit
Image result for happy birthday
Image result for happy birthday
Image result for happy birthday
Image result for happy birthday
Image result for happy birthday
Image result for happy birthday





Now for Friendship day!!!!
Image result for good friends are like stars
Image result for friendship quotes
Image result for friendship dare to be yourself quote
Image result for friendship quotes
Image result for friendship quotes
Image result for friendship quotes
Inline image 8
Inline image 9
Inline image 12
Inline image 13
Inline image 14
Inline image 16
Inline image 15
Image result for friendship necklaces for 2
Image result for friendship necklaces for 2
Image result for claire's friendship necklaces bows
Image result for friendship emoji
Image result for friendship quotes sister
Image result for friendship quotes sister
Photo
Photo
Photo
Image result for sister quotes
Image result for sister quotes
Image result for sister quotes
Image result for sister quotes
Image result for sister quotes

And now I would like to thank my brother's who are very special to me!!!! Thank you Ben, Paul, Jess, Noah, and Joseph!! Ya'll rock!!!!
Image result for from sister to brother quotes
Image result for brother sister friendship quotes
Image result for brother sister friendship quotes
Image result for from sister to brother quotes
Image result for from sister to brother quotes
Image result for from sister to brother quotes
Image result for from sister to brother in law quotes
Image result for from sister to brother in law quotes

And now I would like to thank my Aunt Lori!!
Image result for from sister to brother in law quotes
Image result for aunt quotes

And now the last thing I am going to do is thank my Grannie and my mother!!! Even though Grannie is not here on earth she is in my heart. So I would like to thank my mother and Grannie!!!
Love you both very much!!!! 
Image result for mother quotes
Image result for granny quotes
Image result for granny quotes
Image result for mother quotes
Image result for mother quotes
Image result for grannie quotes
Image result for from granddaughter to grandma quotes

Image result for i love my mama and grandma
Image result for i love my granny








Image result for i love my family and friends images

Image result for happy friendship day
Image result for happy friendship day




LOVE YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH MY KINDRED SPIRITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I'll always be your Anne, Anne of Green Gables." 

4 comments:

  1. SOOO GOOD, Flower!! i love those quotes...you did such a fine job! and happy (late) birthday to Julia!
    Clo,Is.53:5,#UNASHAMED, heresclo.blogspot.com, YouTube channel-Clo Hale

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED THIS POST!! I love quotes with pictures, and this was perfect! Super cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I'm so glad you liked them!!!

      Delete

Surprise, Sista! Happy Birthday!

Hey, there, everyone! I'm Reya's sister, Chloe, and since today is her birthday, I thought that I would surprise her and post a b...