Saturday, August 27, 2016

Coloring pages/I changed my YouTube profile!!!!!

If you know me then you know that I easily tire of things...*sighs!!!

Well I was growing very tired of my YouTube profile so what did I do? I'll just tel you!! I went and did it, I changed my profile photo!! Also I will be creating a page for all my YouTube videos so that if you do not get on YouTube you can see my videos!!!


Well onward to these coloring pages!!! HURRAH!!!!!!!!


I printed off these coloring pages and wanted to show them to you!!!




Image result for lucille ball and vivian vance in job switching color photos

Image result for michael landon young

Image result for the virginian james drury





Well BYES!!!!
LOVES!!!!!!!!!









8 comments:

  1. You did a great job on the coloring pages! Is the one of Lucille Ball with the other lady the one where they were sucking on lemon balls or something?? I think I may have seen part of that one! LOL! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! It is the one from "Job Switching" where they were not fast enough for the machine and started to eat the chocolate balls!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Ha-ha, okay! :D

      Delete
    3. i love that episode and actually own it!! so funny!

      Delete

Surprise, Sista! Happy Birthday!

Hey, there, everyone! I'm Reya's sister, Chloe, and since today is her birthday, I thought that I would surprise her and post a b...