Thursday, July 14, 2016

The 30 song challenge

What up kindred spirits?! It's a fun day so I'm gonna do a fun post! So let's go!!!!


1) Your favorite song

Um...that would be hard, anything by For KING & COUNTRY! :D 

2) Your least favorite song
Good good father by Chris Tomlin. It plays on the radio way to much!!
3) A song that makes you happy
Priceless by For KING & COUNTRY or just any of their songs!!! Really a lot of songs make me happy!!!!
4) A song that makes you sad
Without you by For KING & COUNTRY, Should've been us cover by Caleb&Kelsey,  No air cover by Caleb&Kelsey, Mixed up melody by myself, and pretty much any song from the album Crave by For KING & COUNTRY.
5) A song that reminds you of someone
Reya Sunshine by my Mother reminds me of my Mother.
6) A song that reminds you of somewhere
Nashville tonight by Blake Ryan. It reminds me of Nashville because I go there a lot more now!!
7) A song that reminds you of a certain event
Priceless by KING & COUNTRY remind me of their concert!!!!
8) A song that you know all the words to
Any For KING & COUNTRY song or any song off the albums Awake and Rise by Skillet.
9) A song that you can dance to
Any song really but I'd say Skillet songs!!!
10) A song that makes you fall asleep
No song makes me go to sleep really!
11) A song from your favorite band
Loves to blame by For KING & COUNTRY
14) A song that no one would expect you to love
Mac Daddy by TobyMac feat. True Dog
15) A song that describes you
Proof of your love by For KING & COUNTRY, Rewind by Andy Mineo, or Christ in me by Jeremy Camp.
16) A song that you used to love but now you hate
Move by TobyMac, i like it at first but after twice hearing it i hated it.
17) A song that you hear often on the radio
Move by TobyMac, it plays sooooo much!!!!!!
18) A song that you wish you heard on the radio
Loves to blame by For KING & COUNTRY
19) A song from your favorite album
I actually don't have a favorite band, but I'll say Alone by Hollyn because I haven't mentioned her. But I would choose something by (guess who) For KING & COUNTRY!!!
 20) A song that you listen to when you’re angry
No air cover by Caleb&Kelsey or I sing Mixed up melody by myslef
21) A song that you listen to when you’re happy
Music in general 
22) A song that you listen to when you’re sad
Loves to blame by For KING & COUNTRY, Mixed up melody by myself, or any of Caleb&Kelsey's covers.
23) A song that you want to play at your wedding
I will always be true by Third Day, and I want to sing Haven't even kissed by Moriah Peters, and us to sing I'll wait for you by Moriah Peters and Joel Smallbone!!
24) A song that you want to play at your funeral
Uh I really have never thought about that and won't for a long time to come!! :p
25) A song that makes you laugh
Good morning by Mandisa? A lot of songs make me laugh!!!
26) A song that you can play on an instrument
I can't play any
27) A song that you wish you could play
Any For KING & COUNTRY songs and Mixed up melody by myself
28) A song in a foreign language that you like
Feliz Navidad 
 29) A song from your childhood
Reya Sunshine by my Mother
30) Your favorite song at this time last year
I don't remember!


Well I hope ya'll enjoyed this post cause I did!!!!!  
Byes for now donuts!!!!!!

"I'll always be your Anne, Anne of Green Gables."















4 comments:

  1. Very neat...it took me a little bit to realize that Mixed Up Melody was written by you!! gr8 post!
    Clo, Is.53:5, #UNASHAMED, heresclo.blogspot.com, YouTube channel-Clo Hale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Awe i guess I should have said "written" instead of "by" oh well!!! Thank you!!!!

      Delete

Surprise, Sista! Happy Birthday!

Hey, there, everyone! I'm Reya's sister, Chloe, and since today is her birthday, I thought that I would surprise her and post a b...