Sunday, July 17, 2016

My role-model!!!!

Lauryn Taylor Bach of 1 Girl Nation is my role-model and i am very proud to say it!!!!! She is a beautiful Bohemian that I look up to and can't wait for the future so I can meet her and hopefully become friends with her!!!
I call her my boho sister at times! lol!!!! She is amazing!!!! So here are some pictures of her!!!!


Image result for lauryn taylor bach
Image result for lauryn taylor bach
Image result for lauryn taylor bach
Image result for lauryn taylor bach
Image result for lauryn taylor bach
Image result for lauryn taylor bach
 Image result for lauryn taylor bach
Image result for lauryn taylor bach
Image result for lauryn taylor bach
Image result for lauryn taylor bach
Image result for lauryn taylor bach
Image result for lauryn taylor bach
Image result for lauryn taylor bach
Image result for lauryn taylor bach
Image result for lauryn taylor bach
Image result for lauryn taylor bach
Image result for lauryn taylor bach

Image result for lauryn taylor bach 1 girl nation
Image result for lauryn taylor bach 2016

I hope you all enjoyed this long post of pictures of my role-model!!!! And that's it for now!!!!! Byes!!! Loves!!!!!

"I'll always be your Anne, Anne of Green Gables."


14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I know you probably get tired of hearing about her!!! lol

      Delete
  2. i love her voice! she's a very bootiful lady. and so are you!
    Clo, Is.53:5, #UNASHAMED, heresclo.blogspot.com, YouTube channel-Clo Hale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I do as well!! And she is very lovely!!! Awe thanks!!!!!! :)

      Delete
  3. She has such pretty hair! :D:D:D I'd have to think about who my role model is... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she does!!!!! I wish I had hair like her's!!!! But I saw a picture of you that Beth has and you have beautiful hair!!!!! Lol!!

      Delete

New Look-Button-Logos

Hey! Just a quick post letting you know that I have changed my blog look, button, and logos. Let me know what you think!  ...