Monday, June 27, 2016

A day at Ferne Clyffe State Park!

Today my family and I went to a park called Ferne Clyffe State Park!!! It was an amazing place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I took a few lot's of pictures of it!!!!!! Some are fuzzy and i'm sorry about that!!!    :(

















Chloe (heresclo.blogspot.com) YouTube channel (Clo Hale) 









































Beth, (thisredeemedgirl16.blogspot.com) (bethhere4ualways.blogspot.com) and I 




I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS VERY LONG POST!!!!!!!!









17 comments:

  1. The pictures were really good:D

    Noah

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had fun:D:D and good job on the pictures:D:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like you had a lot of fun! This pictures of the rocks were neat, and I liked the pictures of you. :)
    ♥Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!!!! The pictures don't do the place justice but i'm glad you liked them Megan!!!!!!

      Delete
  4. Awesome Pictures!!! Love the blog Reya! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sydney!!!!!! Ur amazing!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  5. Love the pics Ray! Can't wait for more posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I guarantee more is on the way!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  6. Looks like a wonderful outing. So pretty. Miss those lovely woods! FL woods are much different. :) Nice photos, good job Reya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!!! Lord willing maybe someday you can go back to the country!!!!!!

      Delete
  7. you have such a talent for knowing good pics to take! and we had such a fun day, didn't we?!! gr8 post, sis!
    Clo, Is.53:5, #UNASHAMED, heresclo.blogspot.com YouTube channel-Clo Hale

    ReplyDelete

New Look-Button-Logos

Hey! Just a quick post letting you know that I have changed my blog look, button, and logos. Let me know what you think!  ...